viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

Is true one earthquake is a shook for the society, and the very good opportunity for to put new political in a country, for that is important to be alert.
In particular my experience with the earthquake not was very traumatic, because in my hause all was good, my appartament is resist, is one old appartament. And I didn´t feel afraid, I was very calm and alert (for go out running if was necessary). But the next day with the television
all changed. i said "oh is the end of the world, the Mayas had the reason". but not. This is only one part of the power the televison and the shook politic that them to produce.
well, i don´t sure if the earthquake changed my conception of the world, but to reaffirm many ideas that i had about the politics of my country.

this is my history of the february 27, but i think that the earthquake is not finished yet.

3 comentarios:

  1. Interesting post Camila. Ihope one day we get to talk about your views on politics.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. true, the television was the possible cause of the feeling after of the earthquake..Too much tragedy. .. ahh and the mayas is in 2012 :O

    ResponderEliminar