viernes, 7 de mayo de 2010

I´m going to talk about Diamela Eltit, I don´t know if her is a person of admire but I like his work. She is a Chilean writer, in this time her name maybe is more known because she was partner of the ex presidential candidate Jorge Arrate –but she never presented as first lady -. I think that the better of her work is when she to read his text in special places, for example in brothel. I love this because she accompany the reading with a action in the case of brothel her washed the floor of the place, is in my opinion one image very beautiful. I imagine of the prostitute – as receiver of the artistic work- very moved. I belive that Diamela is one person very committed with her work and maybe for this she is special person or admirable person, because in this time isn´t very ordinary that characteristic, or not?. Besides the poetic in her form of work is interesting… intense.

This kind of Diamela´s work was in 70s – 80s, in the actuality I don´t know if she to make similar things. Well if isn´t she, maybe we can do it… or not?

1 comentario:

  1. I remember that work.. or when She kissed to a man of the street.. I saw in a video in the galende class.. It is very interesting..but i would like her poetry

    ResponderEliminar